Our building is named after the famous Wolseley Elm tree, which was planted in 1860. Through the combined efforts of many community members, it was saved from city removal in 1907, 1925, 1936, and several more times in the 1940s. In 1957, the tree came under threat of destruction after having been declared a traffic violation. Twelve women joined hands around the tree to successfully prevent demolition. Today, the service providers at Wolseley Elm are proud to be a part of its legacy and they work together to promote growth, diversity and community.
Ph: 204-784-7700| 146 Arlington St, Winnipeg, MB R3G JH1
Fax: 204-784-7701 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org